Friday, September 15, 2006

Singin' about the fun

so, I've been typing all kinds of poems and lyrics in quick-gun-murugan kind of style. A person who shares Writer's Block with me asked me if I'd been publishing them, when I realized I hadn't. *what a tube-light*

anyways. here goes.

someday it'll be fun
someday I'll run
someday in the sun
you'll find me singin' about the fun

someday it'll be better
someday we'll all matter and
someday we'll be there
where we'll be singin' about the fun

till that day comes
till the enemy runs
till the tide turns
won't you be singin' about the fun with me?
holding my hand,
and singin'..
singin' about the fun with me..

*umm, and no, I wasn't high on anything when I wrote this*

1 comment:

sush said...

is that the blore chick??jc u r quick!!lol....dropped pari ohhh...done done over to the next one...